The domain name is your identity on the web, where users and search engines identify your business. Highly recommended to allocate enough time to think before deciding what domain name you want to select.
The following Seven tips will help you make the right choice when trying to choose a domain name for your website.
Related Reading:- 10 Best Web Hosting 2014
1. First and foremost, select a domain name registration company that is best suited to your needs and have a good service.
2. Internet users will find it hard to remember web address that long or complicated. You should always try to choose a domain name that is short and easy to remember.
This will make it easy for visitors to keep returning and will help increase the value of your business brand.
3. Choose a domain name that includes the most important keywords that you shoot. This will make the search engines and visitors to more easily find your site.
Additionally, the site you will also be more likely to get good rankings in the search engines.
4. After making sure the option name for your site, do not delay the registration process. Although your site is in the process of making, there is no harm in getting a domain name selection from the beginning.
With the competition is so tight, you never know whether to get a domain name choice if postponed.
5. Sign up directly to the long-term (more than 1 year) is also recommended.
Indeed, you have to pay more in the beginning, but sign up for the long term would be cheaper than having to renew every year.
6. Choose the most popular extensions – dot com . . . . Dot com Domain price is more expensive than dot info for example, but .com will be easily remembered by Internet users.
7. It is recommended to buy the domain names of companies that provide web hosting services. By choosing this way you will probably get a great discount offer.
Extra Reading:- Few Basic Tips for Basic Blogging
31,769 total views, 0 views today