We all know how difficult it can be to stay in style as the season change and new items come out. It can seem like they come out so fast that your old clothes are out of style before you get a chance to wear them. This can leave people wondering “how can I stay in style without breaking my bank and tapping into my savings”. Try some of these tips the next time you go to purchase an item for your closet.
- Always go directly to the manufacturer whenever possible for the best deals.
- Stores like JC Penny, Dillards, and Macy’s all offer the convenience of having a wide array of products available in a single location. Unfortunately, they usually do so at the expense of the consumer. If you know what you wish to purchase specifically going straight to the manufacturer is a great way to get excellent savings.
- Looking for Vera Bradley jewelry? Head on over to the Vera Bradley website. Want a new pair of Nikes? The Nike outlet is the place with the best deals on them. Eying a new pair of uggs? The Groupon Coupons page for Ugg is the best place to get started on saving. The source is always the best place to go for the best deals.
- Go to the outlets for scratch and dent savings.
- Most name brand clothing items have an outlet location that has scratch and dent sales. These sales are especially known for selling name brand items at a low cost. Many of these items have failed factory inspection. The factory inspection kicks out any items that are defective in any way. Many times these items are failed for minimal or unnoticeable flaws, such as a missing button or crooked stitching on a pants pocket. Although they did not pass factory inspection they are the same quality as their rack worthy counterparts. You can sew a button on at home or easily hide a crooked seam. Consider this option for huge savings on high-end items, your bank account and closet will thank you.
1,141 total views, 66 views today