An Internet advertising model where advertiser pay to publisher as pay per click bases when ad is clicked. example of pay per click is Google AdWord and Bing Ad Network.
- Speed Results: can be set up ad campaign in a matter of hours, especially through search engines (SE) like Google by AdWords and Yahoo! Bing network by Bing Ads, and this is done by public auctions on the set of words related to the topic of the website and the principle of auctions status a certain amount of money on a set of words, and when it gets to the webmaster tender in an interview the other competitors ad will appear in the search results page and are accounting process on every click.
- Expansion in Keywords: Which allows website administrators put extra words is the words that have been placed in the site’s content to raise his appearance in search engines results pages (SERP).
- The ability to target the region: Which allows webmaster of targeting a specific area related to the location of the store, such as making the announcement appears in a country like the United States only.
- Easy to modify the settings: where can a moderator website easily adjust the budget, keywords and region and other according to the market situation?
- Raise brand: where the ad appears on the remains search engine results page (SERP) is not free unless a user clicks on the ad and thus increases the level of awareness of the brand.
- Many of the users of search engines (SE) go to the natural results (Organic results) are greater than the results paid (Paid search results).
- Is a pay-per-click (PPC) that it is not free, where should the advertiser has to pay for each person visited its website by clicking on this page of search engine results (SERP) advertising, forcing the user to raise the budget for advertising campaigns to deliver advertisements to the largest possible number of customers.
- If the force of the budget announcement will disappear and thus will decrease the traffic to the website, resulting in decreased sales and profits.
12,286 total views, 1 views today