Statistics show that 16% of the adult population, half of which are men of different ages, encounter an ailment such as urinary incontinence. A similar condition is characterized by unconscious reflex urination. He, sooner or later, will manifest such a disease. Especially vulnerable are male citizens whose age exceeds 60 years.
Urinary incontinence in men is not a separate disease. Often it is the result of a series of consecutive pathological changes that violate the usual cycle of life. However, the main problem for a man suffering from incontinence is not a deterioration in his physical condition, but psychological discomfort. After all, such an ailment complicates family life, reduces social activity and hinders professional growth. In this post we will guide you best Urinary incontinence solutions methods and products.
Urinary incontinence in men: the main factors.
The main reasons that provoke spontaneous emptying of the bladder include the following:
- incontinence, as a result of surgery on the pelvic organs: removal of part or all of the prostate gland (prostate), radiation therapy, etc.
- Diseases of the nervous system: because the nervous system provides nerve impulses from the brain to the genitourinary system and vice versa, by monitoring and regulating the process of urination, in the event of any violation of the transmission mechanisms of such signals, communication ceases, causing male urinary incontinence of varying severity. Similar diseases of NS include stroke, multiple sclerosis, injuries of the brain or spinal cord, etc.
- Narrowing of the urethra: this happens due to an enlargement of the prostate gland, which most often occurs due to age-related changes in the male body. And as a result - intermittent urination or, conversely, an increase in the frequency of urges to urinate, which in most cases develop into an inability to retain urine;
- Urinary incontinence in men with alcohol intoxication: alcohol abuse causes damage to the brain, which, in turn, leads to disruption of the urinary system;
- other reasons: age-related and hormonal changes in the male body; congenital and acquired diseases of the genitourinary system.
Urinary incontinence in men at any age is a problem that, once it occurs, can certainly come back again. What to do if men do not hold urine? in order not to aggravate it, it is simply obliged to seek the advice of a specialist. The doctor will conduct a comprehensive examination, according to the results of which he will conclude what type of disease the patient has encountered and what therapy is indicated to him.
Urinary incontinence in young men and older men: the main sign and symptoms of the disease
Problems with the bladder are observed in both young men and men in old age. Modern experts distinguish the following forms of male incontinence:
- stress urinary incontinence: this is involuntary drip urination in men, characterized by periodicity. It is associated with extreme stress or severe physical exertion. Often observed at the time of coughing, sneezing, laughing, etc.
- urgent (imperative) incontinence: abundant urination, which is previously accompanied by a strong urge to the toilet;
- functional incontinence in men: involuntary leakage of urine in men after urination. Such an ailment can be caused by a state of health or other factors, because of which the male cannot get to the bathroom on time;
- complete incontinence: systematic uncontrolled urination in men. This form of the disease is usually observed in older men when there is a weakening of the muscles of the bladder;
- enuresis: bedwetting in men. Most often, such a disease is the result of untreated childhood diseases.
In turn, enuresis, which occurs in both adults and older men in a dream, is classified (depending on the duration of the disease) into the following types:
- persistent nighttime incontinence in men: a small amount of urine is released nightly;
- recurrent incontinence: with this form of the disease, the exacerbation is observed periodically and alternates with a period of remission. As a rule, this type of enuresis is observed in men who abuse hard drink;
- complete lack of urine in men.
If at least one of the above signs is detected, the man should immediately consult a doctor. After all, the sooner treatment begins, the more chances to defeat the disease.
Hygiene products to help discreetly solve male urinary incontinence
As you can see, male urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem, which in most cases causes a man of any age to change his usual way of life, to abandon his favorite activities. Therefore, to prevent this from happening, every man is looking for methods to combat the consequences of incontinence during treatment. It is hygiene products, such as men's pads (inserts), absorbent underpants, as well as diapers (diapers) for adults, that will help to quietly solve the problem of urinary incontinence in both young and elderly men. However, before you purchase them, it is important to understand their purpose and species diversity. Today, modern manufacturers offer the following types of men's subtle hygiene products:
- urological pads (inserts) for Tena men: `because such hygienic products ideally retain not only urine but also prevent the appearance of an unpleasant odor, they have become a panacea for those males who want to avoid social maladaptation;
- Seni men's sanitary pads (inserts): are characterized not only by their high ability to retain urine and bad smell but also by structural features. All this guarantees a man suffering from spontaneous urination, freedom of movement and maximum comfort. And this means that he will not have to give up his beloved deeds and prolonged communication with loved ones;
- Urinary incontinence solutions for men: thanks to such a hygiene device (HAREX DEVICE FOR CONTROL OF MALE INCONTINENCE) that is placed next to the head of the penis and by gentle pressure on the urethra, urine flow stops, preventing and controlling involuntary leakage.